Debate Review and Analysis / Prepping for Engagement
- Recognize the flow of ideas / arguments in the debate
- Master the art of prepping for engagement with hostile or mixed audiences
- Write opening, rebuttal, cross-x, and concluding statement speeches
This lesson has two parts. Part one is the actual debate and note taking guide. Part two is how I prepped for the exchange. Even if you never imagine yourself debating or speaking in front of hostile audiences, you will still get two benefits from BOTH parts of this lesson:
- First, you will get a review (and expansion) of the arguments we’ve already examined in this course. Watching the exchange will help you pull those arguments back into focus.
- Second, you’ll (hopefully) get a good dose of confidence that the pro-life position is true and can compete in the marketplace of ideas.